Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another one of my new heroes

Wow, two posts in a row about cars. This video just came to my attention, and I wish I lived in Missouri so I could buy a car from the guy.Mark Muller runs Max Motors, a multi-line dealership in Butler, Missouri, and he's come up with a rather remarkable promotion: Buy a truck from Max Motors, and get a voucher for a free AK-47 rifle.

Personally, I don't need an AK-47, but I admire the entrepreneurial spirit of Mr. Muller. I admire even more the way he absolutely refuses to be cowed or bullied by this nitwit CNN interviewer. She keeps trying - in a smug, condescending manner - to get him to admit that he might be doing something wrong. Her own biases come through loud and clear, even though they are cloaked in questions like "Some people might say....blah, blah, blah."

Instead of being intimidated by this "journalistic elite," he comes right back at her with some good midwestern common sense. It's always fun to see someone stand up to the media, and this guy does a great job of it. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment